Easily among the most versatile flooring and building materials are pavers. They are used in dozens of applications and are heavily favored by landscaping contractors, residential and commercial property owners, masons, architects, and builders. Not only do they make for some absolutely stunning hardscape structures, they also last long and provide some extraordinary benefits.
At Advanced Lawn and Landscape, we specialize in designing and building various paver structures and installing different floor surfaces made of premium quality pavers. We value age-old traditions of fine landscaping and concrete masonry and we can promise you utmost satisfaction with our intense passion for excellence. For truly one-of-a-kind paver structures, we are the company to hire.
Various Paver ApplicationsAmong the various applications of pavers include:
- Patios. When one thinks of patios, the most common image that comes to mind is a surface made of carefully arranged paver units. In fact, for many landscaping contractors, patios almost automatically require using various paver types such as interlocking concrete and natural stone.
- Decks. Another popular paver application is for pool decks. Because pool areas are constantly wet and slippery, it’s vital to choose a skid- and slip-resistant material. Permeable paver blocks, for example, are known to seep in water and avoid puddles around pools, hence keeping accidents at bay.
- Driveways. Driveways are typically heavy load areas that require a tough paving material. In such case, pavers are perfect since they are tried and tested to withstand constant medium to heavy loads without cracking or breaking into pieces. Plus, they are also skid-resistant.
- Walkways/pedestrian lanes. These are areas frequented by people and thus require a flooring solution that will keep slip-and-fall accidents at bay. Paver units, with their textured surfaces, are just what these surfaces need.
- Stepping stones/garden paths. Infuse much-needed aesthetic lift to your garden by using decorative paver pieces.
- Garages. Just like driveways, garage flooring should be able to accommodate heavy loads and keep vehicles safe and snugly parked. With various excellent paver options at your fingertips, no need to worry about any eventuality.
Why Look for Reliable Paver Installers?The mere fact that you’re about to invest a considerable amount on pavers, it’s important for you to choose the best installer.
Picking only reliable paver installers will guarantee positive results and no chance of a back job. You may ask for certification or license details to be sure that you’re dealing with professionals who can deliver their promises. In the hands of legitimate paver experts, you’re guaranteed that they will only use premium quality pavers from reliable suppliers. Lastly, you can be sure that they will carefully listen to all your design requirements and incorporate the same to render your desired look and theme.
Why Should You Hire Us?At Advanced Lawn and Landscape, we guarantee our Nevada clients with paver surfaces that are attention-grabbing, functional, and built to last. We use variety of designs and patterns – basket weave, Herringbone, stack bond, Mediterranean, Old World, Modern – to create stunning outdoor living areas and paved surfaces. We can also handle all types of pavers – concrete, brick, and natural stones – to suit your personality and design needs.
And because we are property owners ourselves, you can bank on our undivided attention to your project. We also ensure that we meet all the project requirements of our clients from Harker Heights and other Nevada areas. After all, we are committed to give every client total satisfaction with our work ethics and the quality of our paver creations. Call us now.
Cities that are served in Nevada (NV):
- Reno, NV
- Carson City, NV
- Lake Tahoe, NV
- Sun Valley, NV
- Sparks, NV
- Truckee, NV
- Nixon, NV
- Wadsworth, NV
- Fallon, NV
- Dayton, NV